Keeping your calendar up-to-date is an important part of managing your business on MovingLabor.com. Blocking the dates in which you are unavailable will help you receive only requests that you can accept. The more requests you accept, the better your acceptance rate will be - And the better your acceptance rate, the higher the likelihood of your company being booked more often.
How Advanced Availability Works
Using the calendar you can specify days and times that you are fully booked or otherwise unavailable. This can be done by blocking part of a day or a full day. You can block a single date or many dates in a date range.
Your company will be shown as unavailable and cannot be booked.
Your company will be shown as available but the arrival window options will not include any times that you have blocked. A partially blocked date occurs when you block a time range instead of a full day.
The Availability Calendar
Using the calendar you can add, edit and delete blocked dates and times. To help you manage your availability effectively, the calendar will show:
- All pending and accepted booking requests
- If you have blocked Saturday's or Sunday's in your basic availability settings they will be visible on the calendar
- Dates that you specifically blocked using the availability calendar
- The availability calendar can only be used to block dates. If a date is not blocked by your availability settings then your company will be displayed as available in customer searches
- Blocking a date has no impact on requests that you have already received or accepted
Add or Edit Blocked Dates
Learn how to add and edit blocked dates and times.