Vendor Portal Changelog History
Click on a date to view the corresponding changelog.
This release incorporates a complete redesign of your public profile. It is your profile that potential customers often see first, and it's an important part of the customer experience and booking process.
- Improved placement and visibility of your company name and rating summary in the header position
- Removed the tabbed layout. Your profile is now a full width, single page layout that is broken into sections
- Improved placement of your company description (about us)
- Better visibility of your available services and equipment (based on your service rules)
- Improved styling of the cards that display customer reviews and your active credentials
- Redesigned rating and review summary section. We've given more visibility to your rating breakdown, as well as individual customer reviews and your review responses
This release affects the view in
- Booking requests in Availability status are now shown at the top of results
- Booking requests in Availability status are now shown in blue text
- Booking requests in Unconfirmed status are now shown in red text
The hyperlink to an individual work order detail is now in the 'Request #' column
This release incorporates improvements to the accept, decline and confirm functions.
During the accept, decline and confirm process the user will be prompted to confirm the action. The selection will not be processed unless the user clicks "Yes" to this prompt.
Once the selection has been confirmed the user will be unable to make another, or duplicate, selection. This is a safety designed to prevent processing the same action more than once.
This release includes an overhaul of the work order detail view, as well as your customer review history.
- Entire view is fully responsive
- Request # is now shown
- 'Back to results' navigation added
- Review history records may be shown in different color text
- A color legend has been added to define what these colors mean
- Better display of accept/decline and confirm functions
- Expiration date/time has greater visibility
- Expiration date/time no longer shown once the request has been responded to
- Move date now shows the day of the week
- Arrival window time format normalized (h:mm)
- Download Work Order button moved to a more prominent position
- All note fields are now positioned with related information (e.g. location notes are now shown with the location details)
- Move method details are now displayed conditionally
- Access conditions are now displayed conditionally
- Alt phone # is now displayed conditionally
This release includes changes to the vendor login screen.
Login form is now fully responsive.
Login inputs are larger with a more intuitive design.
Login validation messages and functions, such as 'forgot password', are more informative and easier to understand.
This release includes long awaited availability settings. Your company will be included or filtered from results automatically based on your availability settings beginning with the release of SPP. You can find the availability settings in your portal by navigating to:
My Locations Availability
Set global rules for your availability on Saturday and Sunday
Set global rules for your same day and next day availability
You will be prompted if you attempt to leave a screen with unsaved information
The 'Saved' notification will now clear completely. This notification previously remained on the screen when a save error occurred, causing confusion
We have completed development of the first phase of Supplier Provided Pricing (SPP). This long awaiting improvement will eventually replace our standard pricing with your own hourly rates.
The first phase, the ability to add and edit your own rates, is now live in your portal and can be found in:
My Locations Rates
Set rates for up to 12 movers
A globally configured 'maximum distance' setting
A setting for each crew size to set the maximum acceptable distance for a 2-Hour minimum
The maximum acceptable distance for a 2-Hour minimum setting now allows a "Always Require a 3HR Minimum" selection