Effective communication goes a long way in ensuring customer satisfaction. This is especially true as the move date approaches when communication with your customer should occur more frequently. We recommend the following communication timeline:
Within 24 Hours of Booking Acceptance
Take a few moments to introduce yourself and your company shortly after accepting the booking request. This is also a great opportunity to confirm the move details and provide helpful advice.
3-5 Days Prior to the Move Date
Check back in with the customer to make sure nothing has changed and remind them about the date and time they are scheduled for.
1-2 Days Prior to the Move Date
- Reconfirm the accuracy of the move details (e.g. reconfirm the size of the move, the address, arrival window, etc)
- Ask any questions you may have about the service location or assistance with directions
- Ask for updated information for any details that were unknown or TBD at the time of booking
On Moving Day
- Provide the customer of an estimated time of arrival (ETA) at least 30 minutes prior to your arrival
- Notify the customer immediately if you are delayed and provide an accurate, updated ETA