Your company profile may be visible or filtered in search results depending on the search parameters and the rules you've configured in your location settings. For instance, if you have a rule enabled that indicates you do not move upright pianos, and the search request has an upright piano, then your company will be filtered (not shown) in the results.
If you believe your company is not being displayed in results correctly you should troubleshoot your settings to determine why. As detailed below, result filtering is primarily based on your location settings. Specifically, your availability, rates, service rules and credentials.
Understanding Results Filters
A company may be filtered (or not filtered) based on either automatic or applied filters.
You won't display in any results if you do not have 2 Mover rates set
- Day of Service:The requested date conflicts with your availability rulesYou do not provide service on Sunday and the requested date is a Sunday, or you have added a blocked date using the advanced availability calendar
- Max Distance: The location where service is required exceeds your maximum distance setting
Applied filters are used to update/refine results after the initial search has been completed. These include:
- Crew Size: The request is for a crew size that you do not offer or have not set rates for
- Minimum Hours: The request is for a lower number of hours than you require(The request is for two hours but you require a minimum of three hours)
- Credentials: The request requires a specific credential type that you do not have associated with your account(Only movers that are background checked and you do not have an approved background check)
- Heavy Items: The request requires the movement of a heavy item and the search parameters do not meet your requirements(Movement of an upright piano with 2 movers and your rules require 3 movers. Or movement of a heavy item that you do not move)
- Equipment: The request requires the mover to provide specific equipment that you do not provide(Only movers that provide an appliance dolly and you do not provide one)
- Services: The request requires the mover to provide a specific service that you do not provide(Only movers that provide assembly and you do not provide this service)