When you first login to your vendor account on MovingLabor.com you may become a little overwhelmed; and that's okay! Our goal is to help you understand the features and functionality of your vendor profile so you can start receiving move requests as fast as possible.
- Schedule your orientation so we can introduce you to your account and answer your questions
- Update your password to something you will remember
- Configure your location settings (detailed below)
The most important settings are those that tell us your hourly rates, how to calculate your travel charge, what services you do/do not provide, rules for heavy items and a whole lot more.
Locate these settings by selecting
My Locations from the main menu.
Your initial view will show your core location information. The information shown here is important because it specifies who we should contact and your physical location - which is used to determine your proximity to potential customers.
You can set rates for the different crew sizes you offer.
Configure your travel fee and surcharge settings so we can accurately calculate the travel charge required for customers in your service area.
Configure your service rules to tell us:
- What heavy items you are willing to move and associated fees
- What equipment you provide and if you have a fee to do so
- If you provide speciality services like connecting appliances, furniture assembly and packing
Show prospective customers why they should select you as their mover. Add and update company credentials like business licenses, insurance, background checks and more. Remember,
your approved credentials are listed on your public profile. Most customers will choose a mover that has professional credentials.
Your basic availability settings will allow you to specify if you are willing to accept moves with short notice or on weekends.