Movers listed on can typically provide help with these items. Because these are not commonly moved items, however, you should inquire with the mover directly as to their policy. Keep in mind that these items may be classified as a heavy item and could incur a fee.

Small motorized vehicles most commonly include these items:

  • Motorcycle
  • Golf Cart
  • ATV
  • Riding Lawn Mower

Guidelines for the Movement of Small Motorized Vehicles

  • If you have a rental truck or freight trailer it should have a ramp that is sufficiently wide for the vehicle to be rolled
  • The movers are not liable for any damage to the items once they have completed the move. Therefore, it is the customer's responsibility to secure the vehicle inside the truck, trailer or storage container. This includes vehicles or motorcycles loaded onto a car carrier or tow dolly