Policies In Effect Through 3/30/2018
Read more about our policies in effect through 3/30/2018.
We currently use a standardized rate model which has set rates for the various packages we offer.
|Package||Package Rate||Travel Charge||Each Addt'l Hour|
|2 Movers / 2 Hours||$150||Based on Your Settings||$80|
|2 Movers / 3 Hours||$200||Based on Your Settings||$70|
|3 Movers / 2 Hours||$200||Based on Your Settings||$95|
|3 Movers / 3 Hours||$270||Based on Your Settings||$95|
|4 Movers / 2 Hours||$260||Based on Your Settings||$130|
|4 Movers / 3 Hours||$345||Based on Your Settings||$120|
Understanding Package Rates
- The package rate is the minimum amount you collect. We do not take a fee from this amount
- If a travel charge is required it will be added to the minimum rate
- Consumable items,
such as moving boxes, are billed in addition to the rates shown
- Rates are inclusive of service fees. You cannot charge additional for stairs, long carries, etc
- Billable time begins on arrival at the customer's location
- The additional hourly rate must be prorated to the nearest 1/4 hour
Policies Effective On 3/31/2018
Read more about our policies that take effect on 3/31/2018.
With the release of our marketplace on March 31st, 2018 our system will use your hourly rates. Visit How to set your mover rates for more information.