We are required to provide you with form 1099-NEC if we paid your company more than $600 in a fiscal year. This document is sent electronically by the end of January each year.

Beginning with the 2020 tax year, the IRS requires the use of form 1099-NEC instead of 1099-MISC for nonemployee compensation.

Retrieving Your Tax Document

If you have received an email notification that a 1099-NEC has been issued to your company you will need to retrieve it online.

  1. Click the link provided in the email notification
  2. For your security, you will need to enter the last four digits of your TIN number on file. You can locate the TIN number we have on file by logging into your vendor account and viewing your W9
  3. After verifying your TIN you will be able to view and download/print the document for your records
 Your Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) will be your Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN).

Updating Your TIN Number

We use the information you provided on your IRS W9 form to issue tax documents. If the information is no longer current you must update it immediately by submitting a new W9 Form.

Learn how to view and update your existing credentials:  How to add/update a credential.