We’re glad you asked! Performance violations occur when one or more of our policies are not complied with. Below is a list of the typical performance reasons for violations:
- Inaccurate Settings
- Abnormal Response Rate
- Communication Issue
- Billing Issue
- Incorrect Crew Size
- No Paperwork
- Outsourcing/Direct Booking
- Late (Showed Up)
- Unable to Service
- No Show
We understand that some circumstances are out
of your control, but often times violations marked against your account
are preventable. We want to help you be successful, so follow these best practices to prevent performance violations:
- Be Responsive: Maintain a high response rate by replying to booking requests ASAP, and always within 24 hours.
- Accept booking requests: Block unavailable dates as soon as you are aware of them to prevent declines.
- Avoid cancellations or giving a job back: Prevent no shows.
- Maintain a high overall rating: Your performance scores are very important.
- Communication: Keep the lines of communication open with your customers and notify MovingLabor.com of any changes or problems.
Still have questions? Contact Vendor Support for more information.